Thursday, May 1, 2008

Exams exams


Just 18 days left, till my exams start!
Waaah! And I still have so much to do! I have to learn 8 subjects still!

I'm worried most about mathematics! Man, I suck in math! I know how to do, like, everything, but I just don't know when I have to do which specific thing! It's just... hard...

And that's not all, biology is supposed to be very hard in our exams. That's not very promising, when I have just one point better than the minimum you must have...

Art History is not that hard, just a lot to read (like a few books?), and you have to know every single page of them... Just a lot, no problem.

Lucky me, there is also one subject, which I don't have to do anything for: English! Yaaay! Thanks to the movies, thanks to anime, thanks to the internet!

All hail the internet!
*Internet hail*

Everyone who hails with me, gets a coupon for one free internet

No comments: